The primary focus of this release was to provide the ability to copy specific POMs from multiple source styles to build a measurement page and to enable multi style and material creation. Additional enhancements include the color coding of out-of-tolerance and revised measurements in sample request app printouts and the ability to mass share tech packs after they are created.
- Copy Measurements by Specific POMs: With this release, users are now able to copy specific POMs from a Measurement app without always having to copy the entire page. In addition, users can build measurements by copying POMs from multiple source styles, and after setup of initial POMs, the system will also filter styles to show only those with similarly aligned size ranges, in order to ensure accurate copying of grade rules.
- Multi Style Creation: When creating a style, users are now able to enter a number from 1 to 20, to specify the total number of style records they wish to create.
- Multi Material Creation: When creating a material, users are now able to enter a number from 1 to 20, to specify the total number of material records they wish to create.
- Color Coded Measurement Values on Sample Request App Printouts: On the Sample Request app printouts, both out-of-tolerance and revised measurement values are now indicated by colored text, to better highlight them on the page.
- Mass Edit “Share With” Column in Batch Tech Pack: Users are now able to mass share tech packs from the Batch Tech Pack grid, even after the tech packs have been created.
- The icon that represents a Task has been updated to identify the date when the task is due.
- Both Color Number and Color Name now appear on the header for each colorway column in the BOM app color pitching grid.
- Fixed bug with selecting of a tech pack template in styles.
- Fixed bug with syncing of available dropdown options in line sheets.
- Fixed bug with creating of tech packs using multiple linked pages of the same app.
- Fixed bug with performing multiple searches on the image folder.
- Fixed bug with setting default value in BOM app color pitching to blank.