The primary focus of this release was to provide the ability to install sample apps at a style level and to improve upon the managing of action statuses in Tracking. Additional enhancements include the refresh tech pack option, 3D file support and the ability to configure the colorway and size grids in style to name a few.
- Sample Request App at Style Level: With this release, admins have the ability to create Sample Request apps at the style master folder level. This will allow access to these apps directly from the style app menu without needing to add the style to a Tracking Plan first.
- Size Run Sample App at Style Level: With this release, admins also have the ability to create Size Run Sample apps at the style master folder level. This will allow access to these apps directly from the style app menu without needing to add the style to a Tracking Plan first.
- Refresh Tech Pack: Users are now able to create an updated tech pack by simply clicking on a refresh button found on the action panel of existing tech packs. This will generate a new tech pack file using the same pages that were originally selected in the previously generated tech pack. (Please note that this feature will be available only on tech packs that are created after this release)
- 3D File Support in Style and Material: Users are now able to upload zip files containing standard 3D file formats to represent Styles and Materials. Users can also preview these 3D files and rotate them, directly on the browser.
- Set Default Action Status in Tracking: Users are now able to define the default status for each action in tracking, to be either “NA” or “Not Started”. The default status is set for each action when a style or material is added to a plan and allows for identifying actions that do not need to be tracked in the plan by a due date.
- Auto Update Action Status from Not Started to In Progress: With this release, the system will now automatically change the status of an action from “Not Started” to “In Progress” if that action was linked to a page that was updated by a user.
- Configurable Colorway and Size Grids in Style: With this release, admins have the ability to configure custom columns onto the colorway and size grids for each style master folder.
- Ability to Select All Styles When Adding to Line Sheets: Users now have the ability to select all styles that are visible on the Add Style panel when attempting to add styles to a Line Sheet.
- Print Style Comments on Line Sheet Printouts: Line Sheet print templates can now be created to include comments that are entered against each style in a Line Sheet.
- When accessing a specific style’s timeline in Tracking, the action panel on the sliding window is now collapsible, with it defaulted to being collapsed.
- When an external user creates a Task, the only users they see in the assignees and participants dropdowns are all internal users and all contacts in the company that the external user belongs to.
- Fixed bug in reports that causes snapshots to not calculate values correctly once the report is filtered.
- Fixed bug with the importing of excel templates from the legacy Measurement app into the new Measurement apps.
- Fixed bug with Measurement app printouts causing duplicate measurement pages to appear in tech packs.
- Fixed bug with the 1 image per page print option on the Attributes app that caused the images to partially bleed into the different pages.