The primary focus of this release was on implementing a new calendar layout for the BeProduct Tasks folder. Additional enhancements include a new Dimensions app and usability improvements.
- Tasks Calendar Layout: The Tasks folder in BeProduct has been updated with a new Calendar Layout allowing users to view and manage tasks similar to how they would manage Outlook or Google calendars.
- Dimensions App: Users can utilize this app to free type information by product size on a spreadsheet style grid.
- Clicking on the Print Preview button on a page would now save any changes made to that page before generating the selected print preview.
- The field height for Multi-Select dropdowns has been doubled to give more space for displaying selected values and also to allow for vertical scrolling if needed.
- The print preview for Grid apps has been updated to enable the auto scaling of row heights to fit the wrapping of text as needed.
- The maximum upload file size has been increased to 1GB.
- Fixed bug with Sample Size dropdown in measurement app that prevented users from changing sample size.
- Fixed an alignment issue with the material and colorway grids in BOM apps.
- Fixed bug with Spreadsheet app print previews.
- Fixed bug where modified timestamp was not updating when a new Illustrator Artboard image version was uploaded.
- Fixed bug that caused main images with edits using the built-in editor to not display the correct version of the image.