The primary focus of this release was on implementing functionality to Carryover and Move Styles in BeProduct. Additional enhancements include the ability to create private tasks and usability improvements in the Bill of Material and Measurement apps.
- Carryover Style: Users can now create carryover styles in BeProduct. This works similar to the copy style functionality with the added benefit of maintaining the original style number and a relationship between the carryover and original styles.
- Move Style: The move style functionality allows a user to move an existing style from one style folder to another.
- Support for Entering Fractions on the Measurement App: Users are now able to enter values as fractions directly into the Measurement App in BeProduct.
- Tasks are now Private: Tasks created in BeProduct are now private and therefore can only be seen on the Product Wall by the assigner and the defined assignees.
- Duplicate Colorway Validation: With this release, the application will ensure that the user is unable to add a duplicate colorway into either a style or material.
- Vertical scrolling of the material grid in the Bill of Material app now freezes the headers at the top of the page allowing the user to constantly see the headers even when scrolled to the bottom of the grid.
- The legacy Bill of Material apps are now removed from the App Marketplace. If already installed, the legacy apps will continue to work but will no longer be available for new Style Master Folder.
- Fixed bug with insertion of new POM rows in the Measurements app.