The primary focus of this release was on improvements to the available Print Previews. Additional improvements include the ability to delete tasks and increasing the images per page limit on List and Artboard apps to 12.
- Highlight Sample Size on Graded Spec Print Preview: The sample size measurement column on the Graded Spec print preview is now highlighted with a light gray background and bold text to allow the user to easily distinguish the sample size.
- Delete Tasks: Users can now delete existing tasks by clicking on the delete button that appears on the task’s edit panel.
- Dynamic Row Height on Revisions Print Preview: The row heights on the revisions print preview grid are now set dynamically based on the size of the revision comments.
- The Terms & Conditions Agreement and User Privacy document have been updated, and links to these documents can be found on the footer of each page.
- The font size for all Print Preview Headers have been slightly reduced to better fit text on the headers.
- The limit to the number of images displayed per page on List Apps has been increased to 12 images per page.
- The limit to the number of images displayed per page on Artboard Apps has been increased to 12 images per page.
- A new Loading Spinner animation has been added to indicate images that are loading on the page.
- Fixed bug with the Image Editor on the style and material metadata pages.
- Fixed bug that caused the uploading of TIFF files to freeze.
- Fixed bug that prevented users from updating certain tasks.
- Fixed bug that caused fields to not map correctly to styles and materials that were created from an image.
- Fixed bug generating print previews on Spreadsheet Apps.