The primary focus of this release was on implementing functionality to Copy and Move materials and images in BeProduct. Additional enhancements include a Print Preview option for Color Palettes and access to our release notes from the Product Wall.
- Release Notes: Users can now find a link to our release notes, indicated by a gift box icon, on the Product Wall. Our release notes highlight new features in BeProduct that users could begin taking advantage of.
- Copy Materials & Images: Users can now create copies of Materials and Images in BeProduct. This works similar to the copy functionality for Styles, but within the Material and Image Libraries.
- Move Materials & Images: Users can now move existing Materials and Images from one Material or Image folder to another respectively. This works similar to the move functionality for Styles, but within the Material and Image Libraries.
- Color Palette Print Preview: Users are now able to generate either Excel or PDF print previews of Color Palettes.
- Users and now required to enter a color name and number for each colorway that is created for both Styles and Materials.
- Users are not allowed to create duplicate colorways with the same color name and number for both Styles and Materials.
- BOM apps that are created with colorways hidden no longer show the Colorways tab on the app page.
- When copying from a BOM app that has colorways hidden, the colorways from the source style are no longer copied over to the destination style.
- Material drop downs added to a BOM app now show only the active options available for each material.
- Fixed bug with custom color names and numbers not showing in Materials and Styles.
- Fixed bug with horizontal scrolling of BOM apps.
- Fixed bug causing slight image distortion on print preview pages.