The primary focus of this release was around enhancements to how colorways for both Styles and Materials are entered in BeProduct. Additional improvements include the optimization of Print Preview pages throughout the system.
- Colorway Artboard Support: Users can now tag colorway information on relevant artboards for both style and material Illustrator files. BeProduct will extract this information when these files are uploaded into the system and automatically create your style or material colorways.
- Colorway Name & Number from Image: When using images from the Image Library to represent a colorway of a style or material, the colorway name and number if not already entered, will now default to the name and number of the image.
- Default Colorway Value in BOM Apps: With this release, users can now define the default value that appears in the colorway pitching grid by BOM App.
- Optimized usage of space and alignment of elements on all Print Preview pages.
- Defaulted background color in the Image Editor to white.
- Fixed bug with default values not populating on custom fields in BOM Apps.
- Fixed bugs with Image Editor causing objects to shift and resize when rendering preview image.