The primary focus of this release was around the Configurable Bill of Material App Template with enhancements in other areas of the system to support this new feature. Additional improvements include the expansion of our Pantone Color Libraries and App level permissions.
- New Pantone Color Libraries: Introduced in this release are the latest Pantone Color Libraries, which include Pantone TCX, Metallic Coated, Pastel & Neon Coated, Pastel & Neon Uncoated, Premium Metallic Coated, Solid Coated, Solid Uncoated, TN and TPG.
- Assign Images as Colorways: Assign images as representation of a colorway in both Materials and Styles. Support for this functionality also extends into the Bill of Material with larger icons and an image preview panel.
- Folder App Permissions: Set user permissions by App in each Master Folder. By default, a user will inherit App permissions based on role and access to folders, but can be modified it desired.
- Configurable Bill of Material: Build your own Bill of Material App by going to the App Marketplace and creating a new application using the Bill of Material Application Template.
- Standardized Grid Column Widths in Master Data: Set Grid Column Widths for Master Data items by selecting a size between Small through Extra Large.
- Manage Dropdown Choices by Master Folder: Maintain active choices, assign a default value and change sort order through drag and drop individually for every Master Folder a dropdown is used in.
- Manage ComboBox Choices by Master Folder: Maintain active choices, assign a default value and change sort order through drag and drop individually for every Master Folder a ComboBox is used in.
- The Pantone TPX color library has been replaced with the updated Pantone TPG color library.
- The previous Bill of Material default app has been replaced with the new Configurable Bill of Material.
- The Core Library default color palette has been removed to make way for the organized full list of Pantone libraries.
- Fixed bug where first size column in Graded Spec does not calculate values.
- Fixed bug where Development Spec values were being reset when copying and pasting.